ReSource Arizona has serviced the valley for over 25 years and is one of the largest contract flooring dealers in the Southwest. We service the following industries: education, healthcare, hospitality, corporate, industrial, and municipal among others.
Would you like to be part of the ReSource Arizona Team?
Email resume to Jobs@ReSourceArizona.com
Available Positions Include
ReSource Arizona is looking for a Part Time Commercial Flooring Showroom Assistant to join our team in the Phoenix area.
- Assist sales and business development teams with new and ongoing projects
- Greet clients in the showroom and assist with product selections
- Place sample orders to vendors, including sample orders for submittal
- File sample order sheets for future reference
- Check in (receive) all sample deliveries, excluding postal mail
- Organize incoming samples by sales person/project
- Distribute packages to addressee’s
- Maintain books and samples in Showroom and Library
- Put away returned samples and books
- Inventory showroom shelves to make sure they are full and up-to-date
- Maintain the product lists on the shared drive
- Maintain the Vendor Representative List on the shared drive
- Turn on Media in the lobby every morning, or off in the evening, depending on the agreed-upon schedule
- High school diploma.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player.
- Must possess excellent skills in verbal and written communication, time management and customer service.
- A valid Arizona driver’s license, in good standing.
Our competitive compensation package will include medical, dental and life insurance and 401(k). Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scheduler” in the subject line; attach your resume as a Word or PDF document.
Polished Concrete Superintendent
ReSource Arizona is seeking a Superintendent to lead the field employees in our concrete services division. A minimum of five years of experience with polished concrete–plus previous service as a lead, foreman or superintendent–is required. This is a key position within a growing area of our business..
- Understand scope of work and timing required for all assigned jobs.
- Attain necessary paperwork from Operations including SAR, plans, product ETAs, special requirements, and proposed schedule.
- Pre-walk job to meet with the GC superintendent and survey site conditions.
- Relay appropriate information from pre-walk to scheduling and ReSource PM.
- Communicate with installers prior to installation. Be on site when jobs start and be primary contact with installation crew throughout the installation.
- Visit jobsites during installation to supervise field installations on projects of varying complexity.
- Responsible for overall quality of work and overseeing jobsite safety requirements.
- Communicate status and forward pictures of work to Schedulers, PMs and salespeople as appropriate.
- Post-inspect jobs as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with stained, sealed, and/or polished concrete.
- Significant previous experience as a lead, foreman or superintendent in construction.
- Ability to manage multiple crews and deadlines.
- Must be a detail oriented self starter possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid Arizona driver’s license, with driving record subject to review.